- Online Services Calendars, Tentative Rulings...
- Forms & Filings Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Traffic...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Locations...
Yuba County Superior Court has a number of self-help resources to assist self-represented litigants. In addition, there are a number of resources that are available outside the court.
The Self-Help Center offers self-help manuals, computer access to online applications for filling out forms,
And workshops offered by the Family Law Facilitator.
The Family Law Facilitator is an attorney who can provide assistance to you in representing yourself in child support and family law matters. The Family Law Facilitator can help you select the proper legal forms and provide instructions for completing, filing and serving the paperwork
Self-help resources available outside of the Court.