- Online Services Calendars, Tentative Rulings...
- Forms & Filings Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Traffic...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Locations...
|Hearing Lists (Calendars), Payments, and Case Access
You can access certain case information, as well as get hearing lists and make payments through our Court Portal..
Probate Notes are kept on the website for 14 days.
|Jury Groups to Appear
If you have been summoned for Jury Duty, check after 5pm the afternoon before to see if you are still required to appear.
The California Courts Self-Help Center is an online resource that provides information on a wide range of legal matters.
Interactive, step-by-step application to request or respond to papers filed.
Provides low-income Californians with easy online access to basic legal resources and attorney information.