- Online Services Calendars, Tentative Rulings...
- Forms & Filings Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Traffic...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Locations...
Family Law Division
The purpose of the Family Law Division is to process and file documents which have been presented either at the counter or by mail.
State law prohibits the court staff from giving legal advice. If you need legal advice, you may consult an attorney or you may wish to do your own research.
A dissolution of marriage (or divorce) may be filed by a party seeking to end a marriage.A dissolution of marriage (or divorce) may be filed by a party seeking to end a marriage.
Domestic violence involves many types of physical and/or mental violence between people in intimate relationships.
Establish an order for child custody, visitation, and/or support.
215 Fifth Street, Suite 200
Marysville, CA 95901
Ph: (530) 749-7600 Ext. 5
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Division Manager: Sheila Roberts